At Fine Orthodontics, orthodontic treatment has never been more affordable. We offer more flexible payment plans than ever before, which means we can arrange a payment plan to suit your budget. Our new & easy payment plan facility allows you to spread your payments across the duration of your treatment. It’s part of our commitment to ensuring we provide our patients with the most affordable treatment available.
The exact fee for your orthodontic treatment depends upon the complexity of your orthodontic case. We will be able to provide you an exact quote for your needs (as well as discuss financing options) at your Orthodontic Consultation.
Your Digitally Customised Braces or Invisalign* fee includes:
Active Braces / Invisalign* Treatment
- Case analysis
- All materials and supplies
- Doctor and staff time
- Correspondence with other dentists and doctors as needed
- Treatment progress reports for parents and dentists as required
- Setting up of braces or Invisalign* and reshaping the edges of the front teeth to enhance aesthetics
- Fitting of braces / aligners
- Explanation to patient/parent/s regarding care of braces or aligners
- A starter kit including toothbrushes, interdental brush, toothpaste, wax, fluoride rinse/toothpaste
- Appointments for a reasonable number of breakages
- All adjustment appointments
- All in-treatment x-ray and photographic records, explanations/instructions, during active treatment
Deband (Braces / Invisalign* attachment removal)
- Removal of braces and removal of all dental glues and cements used to bond and fit the braces
- Fitting of a removable upper retainer, lower bonded or removable retainer
Retention Treatment (approximately 2 years)
- Supervision of retainers for up to two years
- Retainer adjustments as needed
- Appointments as needed
- All doctor and staff time
- Review of wisdom teeth if needed
- Progress reports and correspondence for dentists and doctors as needed
Comfort and first-class results
Gone are the days of cold, goopy plaster materials used to take impressions of your teeth. At Fine Orthodontics we’re all about using the latest technology and that includes on-site 3D scanning and printing. When you come in for a consultation, we’ll take images of your teeth and jaws using our ultra-modern Trios scanners which can create a 3D computer model of your teeth within seconds.
It’s a cleaner, smoother, more comfortable experience and gives us precise images to look at. From these 3D images we will then digitise your treatment plan, so you can see exactly what your teeth will look like after treatment, before you’ve even started.
These images are also used to custom-make your orthodontic appliances, so you can be sure of a treatment that fits your teeth exactly. These scanners ensure the fastest and easiest route to your perfect smile and it’s all programmed into your ‘digital braces’ or Invisalign* aligners.
We told you we’re all about the latest technology - but just having the latest technology is not enough - having specialist knowledge and understanding is the key!
There is no need to worry about hidden costs or surprises, as there are no further charges during your comprehensive orthodontic treatment. There are limitations to the cover of loss or breakages of your appliances, however we will give you tips and advice on how to avoid these circumstances and take care during your treatment.